Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
We are a Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Online. This is the ideal accounting software for small businesses. From generating reports to the ability to share data between over 100 applications, to online bill pay, QuickBooks Online brings affordability, flexibility, and simplicity.
Although QuickBooks Online is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
We can install and set up QuickBooks Online for you, and help you make decisions about which type of accounting method to use, and what types of reports you’ll need, as well as assisting you in entering all of your current data to get the program up to speed with your business.
We will also train your staff, so they'll be ready to do the work independently. And don't worry—we're only a phone call away! We're always available to answer your questions.
Key Advantages of QuickBooks Online:
- Track your sales and expenses, automatically, as you create receipts or invoices and make deposits
- Includes everything you need to organize customer information, pay your bills, and prepare for tax time
- Simple to set up, learn, and use
- Keeps you organized, efficient, and accurate
- New customization option lets you create professional-looking estimates and invoices with a few keystrokes
- Find any transaction fast. Generate totals automatically without writing formulas or doing math
At our office or yours, we conduct training sessions for the individuals in your organization who use QuickBooks.
During these sessions, you receive personalized training on the areas of QuickBooks Online that you want to learn. We will train you directly on your company file, or we can use a sample file. Scheduling one-on-one training sessions offer great flexibility.
Our friendly and helpful staff would be happy to speak with you about how a QuickBooks Online system can meet the needs of your small business today. Contact us at (404) 861-2721.